Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Rapidsoft Technologies Review

I was exploring the job portal and came across the advertisement of Rapidsoft. Of course it was quite an interesting preposition. Soon I started to research everything about the company and just checked its website. I found it to be pretty impressive. Then I explored the range of services being offered by the company. They offer almost all sorts of mobile app solutions. I was new in mobile industry and just completed MCA. I was looking for an inspiring break and Rapidsoft seemed to be a good place for this.
I just applied for the job and then afte3 2/3 days I got a call from the company’s HR department. I was called for face-to-face interview in their Gurgaon office and fortunately I got selected too.
I joined the company next week and then I realize that how professional people they are.

Interviewees’ opinion about Rapidsoft
“It’s quite inspiring here to work with Rapidsoft. When I was near to complete MCA, I was afraid of getting a good break but thanks to Rapidsoft who spotted me with the level of knowledge they required”

No comments:

Post a Comment